Saturday, October 9, 2010

I can't believe it...

My baby is one! Where has the time gone!? Last Saturday we threw a Halloween birthday party for him. It was a lot of fun and Connor absolutely loved every minute of it! These pictures are out of order, sorry! I will try to explain each one...

Here is Connor opening up all his presents...

My sister in law Kristi made a really cute pillow for Connor. You can kinda see it by him...



Here he got these cute little cars from Jason and Melissa...


Cake time! He was a little unsure at first what to do and he was being a bit dainty with it, but after we put his hands in it, he went all for it! I have the cutest baby ever!!!



He started to not use his hands anymore and would lick the frosting off! I love this picture! He is such a sweet boy!

This is when we were singing Happy Birthday to him. (I told you they were out of order... Sorry!)

Dave made Connor's cake. He had a hard time making the spider web, but I think it turned out ok! It would be eaten anyway!


I saw a picture of these adorable mummy cupcakes and I just had to make them! Didn't they turn out cute!
The table with the cupcakes, candy, rootbeer and icecream. I also made little treat bags for the kids, but unfortunately I didn't get a picture...

All of our family and friends who could make it...

My cute boys!


Some of my nieces and nephews came dressed up in costumes!



We had Connor's one year doctor appointment yesterday and he weighs 24 pounds 1 ounce and is 30 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile. He is healthy!

We love our little man so much and we cannot get enough of his goofy personality and laughs. He is walking around everything, but refuses to stand by himself. He loves to eat anything and everything, but we found out he is allergic to peaches and pineapple. He still loves to look at books and loves to turn off the tv while we are watching... haha! He loves to be outside and go for walks to the park to swing on the swings. He is such a jabber baby and has his own language, but whenever I bring out the video camera, he stops doing it! And he is such a cuddler now and I love it! and he likes to pat your back, while you pat his.. haha! Happy Birthday sweet boy! Love you forever!!!

1 comment:

peckette said...

So precious! I think those cupcakes are adorable! I wish I could have been there! Miss you guys! Love you