Sunday, January 27, 2013

Product Review

 


So I watch a lot of make-up and hair tutorials on YouTube and I have a huge interest in being a make-up artist someday.  I have tried a lot of different products that I thought would work best for me and my skin. 



Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++
The other day I went to Sephora and found a BB cream that I LOVE! For those of you who don't know what a BB Cream or Beauty Balm is, it is a tinted moisturizer.  My face gets super dry in the wintertime and Dr. Jart's Cream is the best!  It is lighter and I often wear it on my face, instead of foundation.  It covers really smoothly and has good coverage.  It only comes in one color, but it quickly blends into the skin.  I found that other BB Creams vary in shades and some of them are really dark.  It also has SPF 25 in it, which I love!
Go take a look here: http://www.sephora.com/water-fuse-beauty-balm-spf-25-pa-P285402

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great review. I've never even heard of BB Cream. I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing.