Friday, November 19, 2010

Flight School!!

Dave is absolutely loving flight school! It's all he talks about! (Seriously... it gets old after a while.. but I am so glad he is doing something he loves!) He is going to have his private license soon... but it's hard to go flying in all this crazy weather! He also went on his first solo last week and did awesome! All of the instructors are proud of him! Connor and I went to go see him fly and it is seriously the coolest thing ever!! I can't believe my husband is flying a plane!

He is learning soo much! It kinda freaks me out that he learned to stall a plane in the air and then they have to learn to control it again. It's crazy! But his instructor Troy is doing awesome and Dave really likes him. Troy and Dave grew up together.

2 comments:

peckette said...

I can't believe he flies a plane! that is sooo cool! I am so glad he loves it! When do you get to go with him?conde

Lis said...

The kids said wow! That's awesome and that Dave should fly to come see us.