Monday, December 13, 2010

14 Months!



I haven't updated about Connor lately so here it goes! He is so fun to be around! He is walking around EVERYWHERE! And he is getting better at it everyday! He is also starting to climb things so I have to watch him ALL THE TIME! Haha!
He is such a joker and loves to do silly things to get attention. Dave taught him to stick out his tongue really quickly and it is the funniest thing!
He is also a cuddle bug and loves to cuddle with anyone holding him.
He is getting more independent and wants to start feeding himself.
He will also copy what other people are doing... for example.. I was rubbing Dave's back and Connor decided he wanted to too and he will also try to brush his hair after I brush it.
I taught him how to say "HO HO HO" and it is the cutest thing when he says it! I will need to catch it on camera!
Connor also is starting to use his voice a lot more and will start to scream! He loves to play peek-a-boo at the dinner table.
He still really loves books and will bring them to me when he wants me to read to him.
Right now he loves to climb the stairs, but is having a hard time learning to come back down.
He absolutely loves having kids around him! He will start dancing to any music he hears, even if it is a commercial.
Connor really loves his sippy cup and will suck on it all day long if I let him. He also loves chocolate milk, but I have to give it to him sparingly, because that is all he will eat!
Connor loves to play with Grandma and Grandpas movies and pull them all off the shelf. And whenever he finds something he wants to play with, he will sit on the bottom step and look at it for a good 5 minutes then get something else to look at.
Connor is still a good sleeper and will go to bed around 8 and sleep all night. But lately he has been waking up a couple times in the night.
Connor is such a wonderful boy and he is still really mellow. He is starting to not be so shy anymore and will go up to people.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how I love this boy. Cute post Britt!

Unknown said...

Sweet boy! Love the pictures and your blog header and background. Way to go!

Fenwick Family said...

Sooo Cute!!